Dear Santa Claus:
It's almost Christmas and by the time you get this letter, you probably will be loading up so you and the reindeer can take off to Australia.
I've been a good girl this year. Read my 2013 highlights here. I worked hard, was kind, experienced new things, and tried to stay out of trouble.
I was a good mom, wife, friend, and leader. I really tried to be a good runner. (Except when I snuck a few of those cookies and cake balls. And then there were those mornings where I just slept in ... )
This year's list is pretty simple. I just want a few things ....
- Prayer, love and blessings for those who are struggling.
- A wrinkle, stress and drama free year.
- More sleep.
- A seat in the Boston Marathon 2015.
- Courage to start marathon training in the summer.
- 5 more pounds lost. Thanks.
- My kid to sleep in her own bed.
- Another bullish market for my 401k.
- No technology issues.
- More really cool things to blog about and remarkable women to feature.
Oh... and another thing...