Katie is a former corporate energy exec turned social entrepreneur on a mission to bring women, men and minorities together to build a stronger energy workforce. As the CEO and Founder of Pink Petro, a successful startup geared at disrupting the workforce gap in energy, Katie is an expert breakthrough-thinker who keeps you on your toes. As a dynamic speaker, facilitator, founder, entrepreneur and author, Katie’s art is people and engaging them in inspiring and impactful ways.
Katie speaks on a number of topics including social learning and technology, culture change, fearless leadership, and the gender and skills gap in energy. She’s worked with corporations, associations, and teams across the world to put together purposeful in-person and virtual events, workshops and learning. Katie’s style is contagious, funny, and allows for meaningful multi-cultural, generational and gender inclusive learning.
Katie speaks for a fee or honorarium in some cases. You may contact her through the website or call the Pink Petro office at +1 281-741-5482 (Central Time Zone).
Now taking 2017 engagements.
- February 11, 2017 – Women in Leadership Forum
- March 8, 2017 – Pink Petro HERWorld Energy Forum
- March 14-16, 2017 – SPE/IADC Conference, The Hague, Netherlands
- March 28, 2017 – Society of Petroleum Engineers
- April 4-7 2017 – Gastech – Tokyo, Japan
Previous engagements include
- Phillips 66, Shell, GE Oil & Gas, Marathon Petroleum, Halliburton
- United States White House on STEM
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Panola College, UC Denver, Rice University
- C-Suite Network
- Diversity Summit
- The Executive Moms Society
- Offshore Technology Conference
What People Think
“By far the best keynote I’ve heard in a while!” Vice President, Centerpoint Energy
“Katie Mehnert is nothing less than 10 breaths of fresh air: frank, fast-thinking, fun, fantastic. Her pointed pen and engaging ways leak a flair for life and work that is her very signature. She leaves an imprint. Correction: Footprint.” – Director, International Association of Drilling Contractors
“Katie Mehnert’s authenticity makes for an amazing presentation. You won’t be disappointed,” BP Director
“As a true leader, Katie’s power comes from her ability to influence people and earn their respect.” – Leader, BENTEK Energy